Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 5 without her

Benjamin came n fetch me to college in the morning to do our assignment.
I asked them to write down d table of content so that we can ask our lecturer where the topic is relevant anot~
After we showed Miss Liza, she is very happy with our work.
Every1 promised to send their work to me b4 Saturday 12am~ LoL
I hope they have found direction of doing their own part...
5 of us don't have a very good result but every time we group together, I can feel the teamwork, the motivation that we can still be the best group! Honestly I'm really happy to to work with them.
Do till half way, Ben ask me to send him "Plants vs Zombies" LoL, d end Jimmy and Toh Hong wanted too~ LoL... Hope they can still finish their work on time~~!!!

5something p.m. , I went to play basketball at my area's court. Then fui said wanna go play with HELP student anot in Dai Gong. Hmm, Since Hong wanted to go oso, so I went too...
I palyed with the ppls in Dai Gong, then HELP student, the end we palyed with ppls from China...
Hooo! From 5.30 till 10.40!!!! Super tired!!! But was Fun~!

I wanted to upload some photo from my hp but dunno y i can't transfer my photo from my hp~
So nvm~ I will show u when I meet u~

Love u Bi~

No comments:

Post a Comment