Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 6 without her

I woke up early today coz I need to fetch Mel's grandmother to go c doctor.
We wanted to go watch movie but she said she wanna play Plants vs Zombies~ So I taught her the strategy in how to last longer in Survival Mode~ So that she can 'Chuan' her sister~ LoL
I was staying in her house till 4 o'clock~

I slept till 7 after I reach home~ then I went yam cha/dinner with WeeYan.
I told him that I will be going to his church this Sunday~!
After that we went to Tbun n c whether Sunny they all are there anot.
No1 go Tbun~!!! LoL I guess Sunny was working in Ikea~
I got a GameInstaller from a promoter in Tbun~ It's called Pandora Saga~
I tried playing after I reach home, OMG, so boring!!!

Thats all for today, Gotta Continue doing my assignment and wait for my groupmate to send me their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment