Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 7 without her

I had breakfast and went Giant with my mum in the morning. We some daily necessities and fruit juice. XD
I ask Weeyan come to my house n play Heroes of Newerth ( something like Dota ) We lost both game!!! So sad~
Then my mum called n tell us there is a Mamak just newly open and all food n drinks is free!
So Weeyan n I went there and eat all we can~ the fried chicken is dam nice, like the Asia Cafe 1...

Bout 6pm I went to play bsb. I planned to go gym but a uncle kept talking to me about his pass.
After he finished talking only I realized its 8pm d. The end I din go gym coz I hv to go Mel's House n celebrate Mooncake Festival with her sisters~

I called Chyi to come along too coz I think Mel will be happy if Chyi is there~
When we reached, Mel was so happy~~~~~~~~~ when she saw Chyi, hmmm Am I invinsible?
NVm~ Then we went into her house, she asked me to chat with her Grandmum but she went upstairs with Chyi. =.=''
After a while her mum asked all of us go up to watch n admire the moon~~ LoL.... Den she asked me to play Plants vs Zombies alone~ Zzzzz
.................................
........................................
More n more sad stuff happened n I dont feel like writing anymore~ T.T

So.................... I will pass to Mel & continue it~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( to be continued )

No comments:

Post a Comment