Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 4 without her

Bi~ Today I wanna post my Cameron Highland Trip n show u~
You were not in the trip but I swear I missed you~

1st Day
We gather at Jack's house in the morning 1st. Ken asked me whether I can drive anot
coz his car will not be stable going up hill. its okay~ I can drive~ XD
So i fetch Hui Mun, Ccl and Boonchie ; Jack fetch Smallvoice, Ai Ling and Kent.
Halfway we drop by a waterfall n we took some photo there before we continue to Cameron.
Our apartment is dam nice! ( I think~ )
The Girls started packing all the food we brought up, Guys did help too~
We had steamboat around 5.30pm~~~ dam full~~~!
Actually we supposed to do our assignment there but Ai Ling told that us we have a new complete drawing.
So we can't do our measurement till we get our new drawing~ LoL
Means? We can enjoy for this 3 whole day!!!
We went Pasar Malam~
I suggested to have a beer session, btw I think they were waiting for some1 to voice out 1st.
Its okay~ I can be the 1~ LoL
We bought 10 large bottles of Tiger. It was fun!!! I hope every1 enjoy...

2nd Day
Ai Ling cooked breakfast for all of us~ Thx Ai Ling, She is our Da Jie to take care of us...
We went Butterfly Garden, Cactus Garden, Bee farm then pasar malam again~ XD
AT night we BBQ!!!
Small Voice brought only 5 starters. Actually it's enuf but the charcoal is not the normal type of charcoal.
It's the thick thick 1 usually used by the ppls who cook Charqui ( 肉干 ).
So Ai ling n I went to the shop nearby n buy. Luckily they have it!
We used almost 30 starters~
I burn my hand coz I wanted to move a charcoal. I tot it's not hot coz is still in black colour~ LoL
BoonChie, Ccl and Ken went back to apartment 1st coz they felt very tired d~
5 of us still enjoying cooking all our food~ XD
We went home around 2something~

3rd day
Nothing much today, we went to Pasar Pagi n bought strawberries & Vegies~
Then We started coming back after we had our lunch~






































No comments:

Post a Comment