Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 2 without her

I woke up at 8am, I'm worried~

When I reach her house, she still lock herself in her room. Then her grandmother came and help me. her grandmom is so cute~ She lie to her that she dunno which medicine to eat just to make her open the door.

After a while finally she open. I pass the letter I wrote to her coz I really dunno how to talk. The end she still can't forgive me~ She proposed something to me, she said we will meet only after 2 years. She actually wrote a commitment letter to me and I accept her decision.

Then I talk to her Grandmom, I told her that we can only be friends now n I promised her that I will still bring her out for lunch. She told me lots stuff like she likes me n stuff. I know, I actually treat her like my own grandmom d~

Before I went home, I hug her for the last time in this 2 years.

I"m sure we can be together after 2 years. 28 September 2011 will be a Big Day for us! I hope that she still love me after 2 years n I promiss here Nothings gonna change my love for her~

Everythings are Settled! I gotta concentrate on my study from now. I went to college in the afternoon to discuss our assignment with jack, jimmy and ben~
What now~? Basketball! Gym! Assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment