Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 3 without her

Today I woke up at 8 coz I promised her grandmom to bring her eat breakfast.
Before we eat, Mel took photo with me. & the cake I bought~
Then we went Gam Lun Tai to eat Dim Sum.
I hugged her before I go, I hope that she can feel the warmth~

Time passed very fast, then I went college to meet up with my courseworkmate.
We only discussed for like Half an hour n we decide to do it in Jack's house to9.
Coz most of them are hving meeting later~
Hmm, Hope we can finish 80% by to9~ XD

WH n I went gym at 3 o'clock~ I wanna lose weight!!! My target will beeeee erm.. 67kg la!
Wanted to play basketball but was raining~
I called her to email me the photo we took this morning but she dun wan me to upload them here. Its okay, I will keep them safely.

Hmm.. Year 2011, I think I'm still studying for my last semester of degree~
How about her? Msia or Aus~? I think most probably in Msia~
When I chat with her just now, I can feel that she dun really wants to talk to me.
So I better dun call her so often.

Will be sleeping over at Jack's house later to do assignment, I will miss her to9~

'一想起,在累也是要做人。'


No comments:

Post a Comment